Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Express

Today is "Cyber Monday" according to the morning news—the day to go shopping online. This card is as close as I can get to the subject of online shopping on postcards. It was good for a 15% saving in any Express store (offer expired 1/31/98).

I checked out the web address on the back of the postcard: http://express.style.com which took me to www.style.com which turned out to be the online home of Vogue & W magazines. After some searching, I found http://www.expressfashion.com/ which is the Express stores website. It is a nice website if you are looking for fashion sites, but you can't order anything there. They advertise "see it here buy it in the store." At first I thought that was strange. When I thought about it, however, I realized that I actually prefer picking out an item online and then going to a local store to buy it.

I was interested to learn from the www.style.com website that the "item of the week" is Absolut Bling-bling, a limited edition bottle of Absolut vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...