Monday, November 27, 2006

Holiday Spirit

Absolut vodka ads are some of the best ads and are probably the most collectible of the free rack cards. This is an older Maxracks card I have.

If you want to read about Absolut Bling-bling, just read the entry at style.com. I followed the link to www.absolut.com/blingbling and think it is absolut(e)ly the worst Flash site I have seen. Don't even try it unless you have a very fast internet connection.

The www.maxracks.com website is worth a visit, however. You can read about their cards and also send e-cards.

1 comment:

  1. Hello: i am a freecards collector from Spain. I collect movie freecards and absolut.   I can offer you freecards of diferents topics from Spain, Ireland, Slovenia, and also France, German, Usa...   could you be interesed in trade?   have a nice day

    secundino98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...